Gazette Media Group Terms & Conditions
We are always happy to receive images from the public to use in Gazette Media Group properties, including but limited to: GazetteMediaGroup.com, Troy-SomersetGaazette.com, RRH Gazette.com, Troy-Somerset Gazette Newspaper and the Rochester & Rochester Hills Gazette Newspaper. In order to ensure that the images sent to us are done legitimately, we have created a few submission guidelines.
- For all pictures, the name and email address of the person submitting the images must be included. This information will not be made public, but is for our records only.
- All pictures should be submitted to the by e-mail or uploaded via the submission form on our website. Photos mailed in will not be accepted nor returned.
- All photographs submitted via e-mail or upload are still the property of the photographer or other copyright holder, Gazette Media Group (and all of our related properties) is granted the right to use copies of the image on this website in any manner without compensation.
- The larger the picture, the better we can use it. Please do not reduce the image size before submitting it to us.
- Please include as much information about the photo as you can. When and where it was taken, names of persons, objects, buildings and locations that are visible in the image.
- If you want the photo included in a particular gallery, please use the gallery's title which is in bold, blue, larger font, just below the date bar.
- The person submitting the images must be 18 years of age or older.
- Recent photos must be submitted by the photographer or by someone who has prior permission from the photographer to submit them, and must be the photographer's original work.
- Historic photos may be submitted by anyone as long as there is no current copyright on the photograph.
- Photographs containing a photographer's watermark or other copyright may not be submitted.
- Do not submit any pictures that contain nudity, violence, obscenity, profanity, pornography, illegal activity, or anything else that is offensive in nature. Images in violation of this may be submitted to the authorities for investigation and possible prosecution.